Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Too Cool for School...

Well, Another school year has started and I find myself thinking "Are you crazy?" I sometimes feel like a masochist putting myself through all this stress. I am constantly going going going. I know there are a lot of people out there going through this as well, but i do not handle stress well. I have been in school for three years and it feels like forever! 2 more years until i graduate and then I can teach. I am going to be poor for a while, which means, I won't be having kids for many years. That is a sad thought to me. After I graduate, Michael will be going back to school so hopefully we won't be poor for our entire lives! My Dad says that this is going to be the happiest I will ever be-when I am poor. I hope that's not true because I am stressed to the max right now.....I hope life after college will get better!!! Right now I'm just gonna hang in there- get through school, tolerate work and when I graduate, look back on all of this and laugh....Well, I'll try to anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are AMAZING, I HATE SCHOOL!!! ;)

SarahBeth said...

We will tough it out. If you need to just scream one day, let me know :)