Friday, June 17, 2011

And a Touch of Domesticity

So now that we are once again on our own, I am trying to be that house wife I always wanted to be. (Okay that was a joke). This means, cooking,cleaning, and looking halfway decent doing it (okay that was a joke too.) I have tried some new recipes recently that I think you are all going to like. I will try and put them up soon. Here's what you have to look forward to:
- Strawberry Cream Blooms
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Frito Corn Salad
- Vanilla Meringues.

As always, I am constantly on the look out for easy, quick and affordable recipes. Cooking for two should seem like a snap but honestly I have yet to master the art. But hey, after 3.5 years of attempting to be domestic, I think i'm finally getting it!

1 comment:

SarahGlenn said...

Wow, you are better than I am! David gets whatever is leftover here. Lol. Can't wait to see what I can try to imitate next!