Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Time

Well Christmas is officially on its way~ it sure did come fast. I can't believe this year is almost over and I have almost been married one year. Gosh how time flies. New jobs, new friends, new residency, new hopes and wishes. This year has not really felt like Christmas too me. In years passed, I always was so excited for Christmas; I enjoyed shopping and decorating and spending time with my family. This past little while has been really stressful for me and it just doesn't feel like it used to. I think part of that comes with growing up- and growing up I am. I now have so much to focus on and so many worries, I've been having a difficult time getting in the spirit of the season. I'm hoping now that school is over, I can begin to enjoy it a little more. Afterall, it is because of Christ and everything he has given us that we live in this country and are able to celebrate the season. I really am grateful for all that I have been given. While it is so easy to focus on the negativity and financial woes that my little family experiences, the good thing is that there is always hope. There is hope because we have a Savior and with him, anything is possible. I think this year is going to give me the opportunity to focus on the real meaning of the Season and try and be a little better. I am so grateful for Christ and that my prayers are with out a doubt always answered. We have been so blessed this year in ways that I never would have expected. So I wish you all a Merry Christmas despite the stress and uncertain times we live in, there is one constant and sure thing; Jesus IS the reason for the season.

No comments: