Tuesday, January 20, 2009

School Days

So, school started up again, and I have to admit, it wasn't horrible. I am finally in the Education program which means I am done with pre-requisites and get to take only classes that are related to my major. AND I only have 3 semesters left, and a few months of student teaching and I'm done! I did things differently this semester in hopes to save money. You would think that I would have caught on before now, but better late than never. I was able to defer my tuition so I hopefully wont have to borrow any from my sweet Dad. Also I am borrowing some books from friends and turned to Amazon and Ebay for the books I still need, since the bookstore is a BIG FAT RIP OFF. I like my classes because they have all the same people in them that I will be with for the next year and a half. They all seem like really nice girls and I was excited to see some old friends, especially Arynn and Lindsay who I haven't seen in a long time and now I get to see three times a week! So this semester should be alright. It will be tight since my hours are cut, but we just have to get through 4 months! I also applied for FAFSA so I really hope that I get something! That would be a huge help and a blessing. We will just try and get through this semester and keep our hopes up high. Graduation is just around the corner, I can't taste it yet, but I can smell it, and it smells so good!

No comments: