Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Forever Friend


As you all know, family and friends are obviously my life. So, let me tell you about one friend who I could not live without in my life. I won't mention names but I'm sure but you will know right off the bat who I am describing. I will always remember how I met this lovely girl. I was seven, just turning eight. She drew me a pink bookmark for my baptism. After that we did piano, camping trips, sleepover and much more together. She has always been the kindest most genuine person I will ever meet. Now, 14 years later, this girl is still a major part of my life. She is like a sister to me, and even though I don't see her every day, she is there in a heartbeat whenever I need her. The impact she has had on my life brings tears to my eyes. I look up to her so much. She is the perfect example of Christ like love and honestly loves everyone and tries to treat everyone as a child of God. You can tell she cares for everyone that she meets. She is determined and a hard worker. I wish I had her drive and optimism. I know that whenever I have a problem or just need a boost, this girl is just a phone call away and she makes me see things in a new light and I instantly feel better. I am glad that our families are so close and that we can learn so much from each other. I honestly love this girl! She has always been and will always be my best friend so near and dear to me. And so I wish her the best of luck in whatever she wishes to do. I know that she will succeed, because she is just like that. I hope that I can be the kind of friend to her that she is to me. How blessed I am for such amazing friends. I will always cherish our memories together (boy we have some doozies!). I have grown to depend on her as a part of my life. A teacher, a strength and a friend- honestly what Christ is. I wrote this post earlier today and saved it on my computer so I could go to class. When I walked out of class, there was my best friend, sitting there happy as ever. Thank you for being such a great person and friend (sister) to me. Thanks for all the memories, advice, encouragement and smiles. You are one of a Kind!!!


unfortunately this post did not turn out as well as I had hoped. I had it all planned out in my head but the thoughts just started flowing and I just started writing, but I hope it conveys the message!!!

No comments: