Monday, October 20, 2008

Holy Freaking Desk!


Okay, so I think I might cry. Why? Because someday soon, I will no longer be able to live in my apartment because it is being taken over by furniture. Yes. That's right, furniture. This summer when we upgraded to a bigger apartment, my husband apparently thought that meant we could get more stuff. And stuff we have gotten. On saturday he went to an auction where he bid 5 bucks on a desk the size of a car. Okay, maybe not that big, but seriously this is the biggest desk that I have ever seen. It is 6 feet lon and 3.5 feet wide. Honkin! It was so big we couldn't even get it in the computer room , where it could be used as a computer desk. No, instead he decided it would nest in the corner and whole entire side wall of our apartment. I just want to cry every time I look at it. It is disgusting and ugly and cluttering up our apartment. I hate the thing. I want to get rid of it. I want my apartment back. UGH!


please disgregard the mess that is my apartement, it was clean until the desk came in and everything had to be rearranged. I want my living room back.

No comments: