Sunday, September 14, 2008

Feeling Festive

Can I just say (of course I can it's my blog!) that I am so excited for Halloween!~ It is by far one of my favorite times of the year. I love all the decorations and festivities. I am so excited about decorating my apartment, which I have already started a little bit. I like to have festive dish towels for every holiday, so I can't wait to bust out my Halloween towels. They are SO cute! I think the reason I like it so much is because it is the start to the holiday season. If I am going this crazy over Halloween decorations, can you just imagine what Christmas is going to be like? Awesome! My friend brought me over some pumpkin bread today and I think that really amped my mood up for Halloween. What a great time of year when it cools down a little, the leaves change and the cheer begins. I love Halloween! Now I just have to decide what to be...

No comments: