Monday, September 29, 2008

Nurse Michael


This whole thing with my back has not only showed me what a great husband I have, but what a great Dad he will be to our kids in the future. He has literally waited on me hand and foot and made sure I am comfortable and happy. He massages my back whenever I need it, gets me drinks, blankets, food, pills, changes the channel, and sits with me through the pain. Having him next to me and holding his hand takes my mind off the pain! He has been so good to me. It makes me realize how good of a dad he will be because he is good at comforting and making people feel good. I could not have handled this without him here. He is so sweet and I am grateful for him. I really hope that my back will heal soon and I can begin being a wife to him again. I haven't cooked in days and I just lay on the couch in pain all day. He even called in from work to stay home and take care of me (although I'm sure not going to work was the real motivation here!) So long, I think I'm going to go take a Vicodin....

1 comment:

SarahBeth said...

How sweet : ) You are so loved.