Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hurt.


People can be so cruel. What I hate most is when you think that you know somebody and they turn around and disprove everything positive that you ever thought about them. Especially when you are trying to show somebody that you care about them and they are bitter and cold. Now, I have this habit of caring TOO much about people. When I was younger my mom used to say that I could feel other people's pain. This is really true. When people are hurting or upset, I want to help them, I want to fix it in some way. Sometimes to the point where I smother people. (I 'm a real control freak) But truthfully, this is just my way of showing somebody that I care about them. I also have a habit of getting hurt REALLY easily. So when people don't want my help or my concern, i get hurt hard. Family and friends mean more to me than anything else in this world, so when something is amiss with somebody that i care about, i dwell on it and i want to fix it. Always have, always will. So for any of you who I may have smothered along the way, just know that it honestly, truthfully means that I care deeply about you. The hardest part about all of this is trying to walk away without hard feelings for somebody that you care about. I also can tend to hold grudges. I know-bad. Anyway, point is, I don't see why some people act the way the do. Honestly folks, why can't we all just get along. Why do people have to be so mean??? That is NOT how it was meant to be. The plan of happiness and the atonement are for everyone and we are all children of God. Why can't we treat each other as such? I deal every day on the phone with people who are rude as can be- who have no care or consideration for me as a human being- and I didn't even do anything to them- they don't even know me. Society today is absolutely callous to the feelings of other people. I guess today is no place for a bleeding heart like me.



PS- This post is NOT referring to my husband lol!

No comments: